Business Innovation Strategy Specialist | Agile Coach & Lean Manager | International Business Developer – Oct. 2018 – at the moment – MJV Technology & Innovation
Business Innovation Strategy Specialist – Oct. 2018 – at the moment
- Supporting companies that want to innovate and overcome the challenges that arise, supported in areas of knowledge, Design Thinking, Gamification, Big Data / Analytics, Lean Methodology, Digital Strategy and Internet of Things and bring to market innovative and technological solutions in products and services .
Agile Coach & Lean Manager – Dec. 2018 – at the moment
- Contribute to the development of autonomy and self-organization of teams;
- Support teams in the strategy, construction and analysis of the metrics;
- Interact with management / director to identify systemic problems and opportunities for continuous improvement, guiding the organization in the adoption of Agile and Lean practices;
- Educate employees at all levels, Agile and Lean principles, providing them with tools to implement the process in their own work. Teach valuable skills that lead to Agile and Lean methodologies throughout the organization;
- Design a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile and Lean.
International Business Developer – Oct. 2018 – at the moment
- Participate in the Forecast and Pipeline meetings with the company’s CEO;
- Prospecting of business and new business development in an advisory way;
- Participate in the area strategic planning;
- Acting with prospecting new business through inbound and outbound tools;
- Understanding the needs and difficulties faced by prospects within companies;
- Market analysis to identify opportunities and risks;
- Elaboration of proposals and scope of projects in IT development, Thinking Design and Agile Frameworks;
- Agile cell experience and constant learning;
- Generation of reports and creation of KPIs related to the productivity of the commercial area.
Lean Manager Consultant – Sep. 2017 – Dec. 2017 – Bi-silque SGPS, S.A.
- Leading and projecting Lean Manufacturing strategies to improve operations and processes within the organization’s goals;
- Manage all activities for continuous improvement and performance improvement of the sector where the methods were employed;
- Application of Lean methodologies and tools (Kanban, SMED, VSM, PDCA, etc.) to achieve the defined objectives;
- Generate and analyse reports and KPI’s of the sector;
- Creation and verification of databases for SAP;
- Team leader in the sector.
Brand Manager | Project Manager | Business Developer – Jun. 2016 – Aug. 2017 – Casa de Severi
Brand Manager – May 2017 – Aug. 2017
- Educate consumers about product attributes, distribute product information and promote brand awareness;
- Supervise ongoing projects;
- Define strategies for awareness campaigns;
- Create visual and conceptual ideas together with the design team and agencies;
- Plan, create and launch campaigns in different channels (Worked with Portugal Fashion and Rally de Portugal);
- Analyze the performance of the campaigns and create reports;
- Provide guidelines and recommendations for marketing.
Project Manager – Oct. 2016 – Apr. 2017
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the development of projects related to the implementation of the brand and introduction of new products in the market;
- Maintain constant contact with the project and implementation teams, taking care to observe the contractual terms;
- Prepare reports and demonstration maps on performance for the superior’s appreciation. Attend meetings with other areas exposing results, action plans, need for resources and support, preparation of budget, etc.
Business Developer – Jun. 2016 – Sep. 2016
- Attend in events, fairs and congresses, present the company and its products, establish “networking” aimed at business development, dissemination of image, greater participation in the market, etc;
- Follow leads using an internal sales methodology (Internal sales representative);
- Event manager;
- Perform other tasks related to the position, at the discretion of the superior.
Public Relations | Social Network Manager – Part-time – Jun. 2010 – Aug. 2013 – Crash Bar
- Deliberate planning and goal setting;
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation;
- Content management and creation;
- Advertisement creation;
- Cultivation of leads;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community and public interest groups.
Accounting Technician | Marketing Technician – Intern – May 2013 – Jun. 2013 – CALCOB, CRL
- Register the acts and administrative facts and accounting entries in general;
- Perform financial control of contracts and projects;
- Classify and check the documents of a financial and accounting nature and prepare the guides for the collection of taxes, fees and deposits and consignments;
- Collaborate in the preparation of market studies and support the study of customer behavior.
Financial Assistant – Intern – May 2012 – Jul. 2012 – Cooplecnorte, CRL (Group E.Leclerc)
- Maintain control of accounts payable and receivable;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Cash flow control;
- Issue and post tax notices;
- Realization of tax calculation;
- Carry out the registration of acts and administrative facts and accounting entries in general.
Logistics Operator | Checkout Operator – May 2008 – Dec. 2008 – Lidl & Cia – Oliveira do Bairro Store
- Receipt and dispatch of materials;
- Distribution and storage of products;
- Sale of products to the public.
Experiences with non-profit Organizations:
President; Vice- President & Cofounder – Sep. 2012 – On going – Musical Association of Bairrada
President – sep. 2014 – oct. 2015
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction;
- Responsible for the development of the annual plan and setting goals for the years of work;
- Create calendars and schedules for each project;
- Ensure that each project has a responsible leadership;
- Assign responsibilities to individual tasks or events and monitor their progress;
- Ensure that the constitution and by-laws are followed;
- Maintain regular contact with suppliers, government entities and clients.
Vice-President (Co-funder) – sep 2012 – aug. 2014
- Implement firm policies around recruiting, staffing, training and account management that result in top-notch client service as well as a positive work environment;
- Effectively manage all aspects of an account team;
- Take responsibility for one internal area of management ;
- Identify new business opportunities, participate in new business pitches and assist in drafting new business proposals;
- Expand and/or renew existing accounts;
- Develop relationships with vendors or contractors that represent a variety of fields.
Project Coordinator – Feb. 2014 – Aug. 2015 – NEEGUE – Nucleus of Students of Economy and Management of the University of Évora
- Coordenador de actividades de gestão de projectos, recursos, equipamentos e informações;
- Dividir projectos em acções e definir prazos;
- Ajudar a preparar orçamentos;
- Analisar riscos e oportunidades;
- Acompanhar o progresso do projecto e lidar com quaisquer problemas que surgirem;
- Actuar como ponto de contacto e comunicar o status do projecto a todos os participantes;
- Criar e manter documentação, planos e relatórios abrangentes do projecto.
A full school year studying and developing multicultural skills in a different country, in this case Poland: imbued with a culture and a distinct education system, which included some trips to Europe, whenever there was an opportunity.
Road Trip Europa
Travel through Europe through Spain; France; Monaco; Italy; Liechtenstein; Germany; Netherlands; Belgium, for 2 months.
Road Trip Portugal
Travel through Portugal from north to south in 7 days.
School Exchange Program
School exchange program between Oliveira do Bairro (POR) and Lamballe (FR), covering 15 days, on successive years: 2005; 2006; 2007: 2008 and 2009, Lycée Henri Avril companion and responsible in 2009, Collège Sacré-Coeur in 2003 and 2004.
Saxophonist in several Philharmonics, since 1997, affiliated to the “mother house” Musical Association of Bairrada.
Hockey practitioner from 1998 to 2007.
And a lot more…
Trips to South America, Africa, camping, play Music on the street…